Current Job Vacancies
£ Competitive Salary
Nub News is looking for a Business Editor to cover its five sites across Cheshire. We want a highly-motivated journalist who can find and publish original and exclusive local business stories every day.Contact us on linkedin
£ Competitive Salary
Nub News is hiring local news journalists across Britain. If you are a highly-motivated journalist who cares about local news, then we want to talk to you.Contact us on linkedin
Salary: £25,000 + commission + OTE bonus
Nub News is looking for a highly motived and enthusiastic telesales executive to prospect and acquire advertising and sponsorship leads. Headquartered in Crewe, Nub News is an online local newspaper for towns across the UK. We are giving real trustworthy local news back to towns, free from clickbait and pop-up ads. Nub News is unlike other local newspapers and we are revolutionising the industry. This is a superb career opportunity in a fast-growing company.
Reporting to the sales manager, you will be a key part of the commercial growth of Nub News.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Sourcing and prospecting leads in targeted towns.
- Bring your expertise on lead generation to support our growing sales team.
- Support the sales teams with pitch decks, product demos and case studies.
- Communicating regularly with the sales managers to introduce new leads and report any trends.
- Work closely with the Client Services team to drive customer retention even further.
- Ability to lead sales, marketing and product efforts to implement compelling new sales.
- Becoming familiar with and operating our CRM system.
Personal Skills and Experience
- At least one year of sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills to create positive interactions with potential clients.
- Highly motivated and driven by results.
- Extremely organized and highly motivated.
- Ability to quickly grasp our existing and new products and services.
- Enthusiastic about the product.
- Confident in learning to operate a new CRM system.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Salary: £25,000 + commission + OTE bonus.
- Contract: Full time (permanent).
- Office based.
- Location Crewe (10 minutes walk from Crewe Railway station).
- 25 days holiday.
Email: [email protected] with reference Nub News Sales JobContact us on linkedin